Giuliani Giuliano was born in Ascoli Piceno in 1954. With a life-long love for the material most associated with his city, travertine, he transformed his father’s quarry, into his privileged space and research laboratory.
After attending the local State Art Institute, he enrolled at the Academy of Fine Arts of Macerata. He had his first exhibition as a student in 1975 at Galleria Nuove Proposte in Ascoli Piceno. Since then he has participated in numerous expositions such as the Venice Biennial, the Premio Marche, the Premio Michettie and the San Gabriele Biennial of Sacred Art. He has also had many solo shows, including those in 1992 at Galleria de’ Serpenti in Rome; 2000 at Galleria L’Isola in Trento; 2002 at Palazzo Massari in Ferrara; 2004 in the Madonna delle Virtù grotto church in Matera and 2007 at Bastione Sangallo in Loreto and Galleria Ceribelli in Bergamo. In 2011, with Lo splendore della Verità, la bellezza della Carità he took part in the tribute of artists to Bendetto XVI for the 60th of Priesthood, Città del Vaticano, Paolo VI’s room. In 2012 together with Giorgio Cutini at the Museum of Rome in Trastevere. He is mentioned in the Nuovo Lezionario CEI in the section “Gli Artisti e la Bibbia”.